Welcome to the ecompanion
Your complete planning and Professional Development resource
21st Century Skills are fundamental to the success of each and every student.
- 21st Century Skills start with critical and creative thinking and co-operative learning in ALL classrooms;
- 21st Century Classrooms start with innovative lesson plans; and
- 21st Century Lesson Plans start with you, the 21st Century Teacher.
"It’s the teaching that makes the difference".
We know you are a 21st Century Teacher. You’re on-line, and you’re into thinking skills. By using this resource you now have the ability to plan all aspects of your timetable, school schedule and each of your lessons on-line. The ecompanion makes incorporating thinking skills into each and every lesson plan extremely simple. If you’re not confident in the thinking skills area, don’t worry. The ecompanion is a Professional Development resource that provides practical and interactive information on how to develop 21st Century Skills in your classroom today.
Click here for information on ecompanion requirements.
Personalise all elements of your timetable, including:
- School periods, subjects and classes
- Assessment dates, excursions and other school events
- Daily and weekly views
The Lesson Planner
- Plan your lessons quickly and easily
- Incorporate Thinking Skills into your lessons with the click of a mouse
- Build a Lesson Portfolio, organising lessons within specific subjects or year levels
- Share your lesson plans with colleagues
- Use writable templates to integrate cognitive thinking tools into your classroom
Become a 21st Century teacher:
- View 2-3 minute videos of 21 Thinking Tools being used in a real classroom environment
- Transfer this practice into your own classroom by selecting these Tools when using your Lesson Planner
- Reflect on your practice, and modify your lessons for next time
- Infusing critical, creative and co-operative learning into all of your lessons is made so easy!